- Before following the activation steps in this article:
- Ensure that you have assigned your AVG Product to your AVG Account refer to this article to see how do this:
1. Download the installer for AVG Ultimate by clicking the button below and save it in a familiar location on your PC (such as your Windows desktop).
2. Right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
3. When prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue).
4. In the top-right corner of the welcome screen, select your installation language, and click Continue.
5. Log in with your AVG MyAccount email and password to activate your product:
- Email – enter the email address that you used during your purchase.
- Password – Forgot or don’t have a password created? Click Forgot password? link to retrieve or create it.
6. Restart our computer if prompted.
The products included in your AVG Ultimate subscription AVG Internet Security and AVG PC TuneUp are now installed and activated on your PC and ready to use.
The AVG Internet Security and AVG PC TuneUp user interfaces are accessible via system tray icons on your Windows taskbar or the icons on your Windows desktop.