1. Click the button below to download the AVG TuneUp setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder).
3. Right-click the downloaded setup file avg_tuneup_setup.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
4. If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes.
4. Select your preferred language from the drop-down menu and click OK to continue.
5. Click Browse… if you need to change the default location for saving AVG TuneUp program files, then click Next.
7. Wait while setup installs AVG TuneUp on your PC.
8. Once the installation is complete, click Finish.
9. AVG TuneUp is now installed on your PC and ready to use. The user interface is accessible via the system tray icon on your Windows taskbar, or the AVG TuneUp icon on your desktop.