This AVG Secure VPN install guide requires you to download the latest installer
1. To download the installer for AVG Secure VPN by click the button below and save it in a familiar location on your PC (such as your Windows desktop).
2. Right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator from the context menu.
3. When prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permission, click Yes (or Continue).
4. Select the language to use during the installation and click OK.
5. Tick I accept the agreement to confirm that you have read and accept the terms of the License Agreement, then click Next.
6. Click Browse...if you want to change the default installation folder, then click Next.
7. Click Install.
8. Click Finish.
9. AVG Secure VPN 30 trial version is now installed on your PC.
10. The AVG Secure VPN user interface is accessible via system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the icon on your Windows desktop.