How Can We Help?
1. Firstly log into Windows as a user with administrator permissions and ensure no other application or antivirus software is running on your PC.
2. Then click the button below to download the Avast Free Antivirus setup file, and save it in a familiar location on your PC (by default, all files are saved to your Downloads folder).
3. Now right-click the downloaded setup file
avast_free_antivirus_setup_offline.exe and select Run as administrator from the context menu.
4. If prompted by the User Account Control dialog for permissions, click Yes (or Continue on older versions of Windows).
5. Here click the current language at the top-right corner of the screen. Then click Install to proceed with default installation.
6. Wait while setup installs Avast Free Antivirus on your PC.
7. Click Continue on the screen below the message You’re protected.
9. Then if prompted to protect your mobile device, use the relevant options according to your preference, or click the
Xicon to close the screen.
10. Avast Free Antivirus is now installed on your PC and ready to use, but some components may not fully function until you restart your PC. The Avast user interface is accessible via the Avast system tray icon on your Windows taskbar or the Avast Free Antivirus icon on your desktop.