Avast File Server Security
Vital protection for your server data
High-performance server protection compatible with all major
Integrate your SharePoint
Our SharePoint Server plug-in integrates with SharePoint 2013/2010/2007/2003 Servers via Microsoft's own AV interfaces.
Benefit from real-time protection
Your virus database will be continuously updated with the latest definitions in real-time via connection to the Avast Virus Lab, so your network will have even new ‘zero-day’ threat signatures as soon as we do.
Be in control with real-time alerts
Our easy-to-navigate graphical user interface (GUI) offers a user-friendly central window to all program functions. Comprehensive reporting options provide adjustable parameters for what information gets reported and how often.
Simple and convenient licensing
Licenses can be purchased on a per-server basis (rather than per mailbox), for greater convenience.
Server Operating Systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2003 R2 (any edition with latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit, incl. Small Business Server)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 (any edition with latest Service Pack, 32-bit or 64-bit, incl. Small Business Server, except Server Core)
- Microsoft Windows Small Business Server 2011 (any edition with latest Service Pack, x64bit)
- Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and Server 2012 R2 (any edition with latest Service Pack, x64bit, incl. Small Business Server/Essentials, except Server Core)
- Microsoft SharePoint Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
Minimum Hardware requirements:
- 256 MB RAM or above, 512 MB or above if running Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or higher (depends on the OS requirements and other 3rd-party software installed).
- Intel Pentium III compatible processor or above (depends on the OS requirements and other 3rd-party software installed)
- 500MB free hard disk space